3.7.11

Home Alone

Hmm..thank God for Sunday! I woke up as usual at 6am. Read my bible,did my ablution and drove to church. And as i drove out, rain started pouring cats and dogs..am missing my bed and my hubby. The rain was spectacular..wow. Church over at 1pm.Drove to mom's place and spent the afternoon playing with my niece till 3pm and as she left, I decided to head straight back home. Then, this feeling again...am home alone! yes again as Joe has gone back to his work far away. Am missing him but life goes on for now.
So, i decided to watch TV and the best i can remote to is this romantic comedy called 'When In Rome'..yes it was nice. A good 1.5 hours of watch and feeling as I munched few cracker biscuits.

Happy Sunday all.

No comments:

Photo Clock

photoTUNES

Blissfully Yours..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Special Countdown...

Are You an Independent Woman?